take away • restaurant • bar
HOME TAKE AWAY RESTAURANT REVIEWS JOBS & NEWS GALLERY LOCATION CONTACT
We are introducing a number of measures to help protect both our customers and our staff when visiting our restaurant and takeaway. These are:
- In line with the Government’s guidance on social distancing, we’re asking customers to help us manage the number of people visiting the takeaway by sending only one member of the household to purchase their food.
- To limit the number of customers in our takeaway at any one time. We have staff members who will take your order on arrival and to help manage queues, reminding customers of the one-metre+ social distancing rule. Once your order is ready, you will be asked to enter the takeaway to collect your order.
- We will encourage our customers to shop in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact.
- Please be punctual for your table booking, if delayed by more than 10 minutes please call us on 07376 474695.
- On arriving at BECKS, park your vehicle in our car park and call us on 07376 474695 with the name your table is booked under, to confirm your arrival . We will then text you back when your table is available. We ask you to wait in your vehicle until you receive our text, as there is no waiting area. This response text should take no longer than a few minutes to arrive.
- On entering the restaurant, you will be met by one of our team who will escort you to your table. We will be operating a one-way system in the restaurant, at all times.There will be no self-service or counter service in the restaurant. All areas, walkways and toilets are clearly marked with social distancing signs. There are also numerous anti-bacterial gel points in the restaurant and customers are encouraged to use these.
- Once settled your designated waiting staff will provide you with our disposable menus or if you prefer you can scan our QR (Quick Response) symbol on your device, it links to our online menu.
- When ready, our waiting staff will take your food and drink order. They will keep designated social distancing at all times.
- When serving your food, our staff have been trained and advised to follow Government guidance. We will minimise contact, so cutlery and condiments will be served at the same time as your meals.
- Please be socially aware at all times, our staff have been trained to advise customers of Government guidelines and assist whenever possible.
- We hope you enjoy your meal and will present your bill at the table. Payment will also be taken at the table. Payment will also be taken at the table. Our Preferred method of payment is a card payment, paid by one person. We cannot split bills at our till owing to the current situation. Cash will also be accepted when settling your bill.
- When you are ready to leave a staff member will escort you to the correct restaurant exit.
We are very grateful for our customers’ support during this time of uncertainty.